We optimise occupancy by seamlessly combining short, medium, long and commercial stays. Expand your revenue streams through our direct B2B partnerships that meet the needs of corporations and business travellers.
We expand your property's presence across multiple B2B platforms for greater exposure and continually monitor and refine your listing's position on OTAs. With professional photography and compelling copywriting, we ensure your listing always stands out.
We maximise occupancy and adapt rates for all stay durations using real-time market data. Through corporate ties, we boost B2B stays and offer direct bookings on praguedays.com.
Earn lucrative multi-month stays through our direct relationships with companies and relocation agencies to accommodate business travellers.
We extend our guest management to an online concierge for business travellers. With personalised hospitality, a digital guest journey and 24/7 support, we cater for every need during their stay and meet all SLA requirements.
Our mission is to create environments where guests feel a true sense of belonging. Working closely with interior designers, we consider every aspect of how your property can be furnished and equipped to attract business travellers and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
We ensure your property is prepared to hotel room standards with our reliable in-house cleaning team. Further enhancing the guest experience with premium, sustainable amenities such as hypoallergenic toiletries, premium linens and local speciality coffees.
Rest assured that your property is protected. Airbnb bookings are fully covered by AirCover. For other platforms, we provide insurance through our trusted partner. If the unexpected happens, we handle everything on your behalf - claims, reimbursements and dispute resolution.
- Providing data-driven insights into the serviced apartments industry
- Adaptive occupancy optimisation with a combination of short, medium and long stays
- Dynamic pricing algorithm that adjusts rates based on daily movements in market data
- Direct B2B sales through partnerships with corporate travel buyers
- Real-time availability and pricing connectivity to TMCs and OTAs
- Direct sales through proprietary booking engine praguedays.com
- Multi-platform listing for enhanced exposure and reach
- Professional photography, copywriting and SEO to maximise listing potential
- Transparent billing every month
- Comprehensive summaries supporting year-end financial reporting for tax returns
- Client app to track occupancy, revenue, download invoices
- Option to book an apartment for your own use
- Resolution of legal disputes
- Representation at HOA meetings
- Resolving claims
- Taking care of all administrative tasks
- communication with authorities, business registration, and premises designation.
- Furnishing consultation and interior design
- Providing and maintaining of on-site facilities
- Managing stakeholder relationships, being a partner to the city and the neighbourhood
- Monitoring and enforcement of noise and house rules compliance
- Guest check-in & check-out
- Communication with guests
- Cleaning, laundry and linen
- Sustainable toiletries
- Regular inspections
- Maintenance work
- Payment of local fees
- Reporting of foreigners
- Keeping of the house register
- Registration of business
- Resolving legal disputes
Our easy-to-use app makes managing your property effortless. You can track occupancy, view income, reserve the apartment for personal use and access important documents such as invoices and guest contracts, all in one place. This tool puts you in control.
A one bedroom apartment is the minimum requirement. Ideally located in prime city locations or close to business centres, these apartments are fully furnished and well equipped from kitchen to bathroom. Avoiding basic amenities not only avoids unsatisfactory guest experiences, but also avoids higher long-term costs, so a quality facility is essential to ensure satisfaction and positive reviews.
Before guests arrive, we use pre-inspection forms to ensure that the apartment meets the standards of our partners. On arrival, guests are greeted with a special welcome pack and can take advantage of early check-in or late check-out. We offer sustainable toiletries and speciality coffee for a touch of luxury. Throughout their stay, guests have access to our online concierge and 24/7 support, coupled with regular housekeeping to maintain a clean and welcoming environment. This all-round care and attention to detail is in line with our commitment to meeting service level agreements and ensuring an exceptional stay for all our guests.
Medium-term guests typically stay for 1 to 9 months and are often employees of multinational companies from various global regions. Our primary clientele consists of business professionals affiliated with our partner companies such as BNP Paribas, productboard, STRABAG, National Theatre, PwC, PPF, AON, Lidl, and Erste Bank.